Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My nightmare

Hi Stacey!


You are right! The Aussies do get a higher exposure to UV and hence the higher number of deaths related to skin cancer. I need to protect myself. Hahaha I will love myself more:)


Stacey I had a nightmare. I dreamt that I was at the airport and my mother and sister cannot recognise me! They were waiting for my arrival and then they looked in my direction and looked away. I walked up to them and when they looked at me with a blur expression, I said, " It's me! omg you cannot recognise me? IT'S ME!"


The holidays are quite boring and I can't really go out exploring too much cos it keeps raining. What do you do to pass time? I am quite bored of books and movies already.


My housemate is moving out this coming saturday morning:( This will add further onto the scale of my boredom.


My hair is so long. It's almost time to go home.

-dage

brothers slept soundly at 5:17 PM

about us

*Name: Brothers
*Age: younger than you

tagboard



past

May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
August 2009
September 2009
November 2009

friends

[brother]
[san ge]

credits

simple innocence, designed by Clone, only at BlogSkins

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com